Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best straightener? ? ? ?

Everyone is saying chi, and paul mitchell, but then i read reviews and people tell me to get sedu and stuff, I look at before and after pictures, but is chi a quick straightener? Does it straighten fast??!! Reviews also said that paul mitchells breakWhat is the best straightener? ? ? ?
The CHI breaks easily and has a very limited warranty. Try the Sedu. That is what I use and my hair is nothing but thick curls.....

I can take it from this

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/8642//a>



To this

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8060//a>



In less than an hour (which is amazingly fast for me). plus i can keep it straight for 2-3 days with minimal touchups! It is great in humidity too. I blow dry my hair, smooth on some heat protectant (CHI Infra Treatment Thermal Protective) and straighten. It costs $115 with free shipping and a free flat iron heatproof holder! (It's totally worth the price!)What is the best straightener? ? ? ?
i love my straightner! i have had multiple in the past but this one works best. i have the nano silver by conair. its a professionals so it costs about $90, but i got it at my local target. it heats up in about a minute and straightens all hair. straight, wavy, curly. its perfect. its tiny too. easy to travel with. top temerature is 395. its also ionic, which is better for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment