Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the best straightener............(10 points)?

to make hair appear thinner.i have very thick,wavy hair and after iwash it,it gets very frizzy so i need a really good straightener.i don't want to get my hair thinned out so yea....i need a straightener that will make my hair appear thin.right now,im using vidal sasoon and it's awful! honestly,it's my first straightener so i have nothing to compare it to but it doesn't get rid of the frizzy hair,it doesn't straighten properly and yea............so what straightener do you recommend? there are so many straighteners out there. a lot of people reccomend CHI but then there are people who say that CHI catches on fire and then there is also GHD,FHI,infrashine,sedu. how do you know which one to get?What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
The GHD is the best straightener I have ever used! I've tried the CHI and all the rest but none of them are as good. It literally takes less that 15 seconds to heat up and it gets super hot. My hair is so thick and wavy and long that it is usually a hassle to straighten but it takes like 10 minutes and lasts for a while. Once I straightened it and it lasted 2 weeks. And also it totally makes your hair flat and non-frizzy. I totally reccomend it for you, but don't go around bragging about it if you can help yourself or you'll end up always lending it out to people.What's the best straightener............(10 points)?
The ozon titanium flat iron is amazing! I promise you that you will love it! I ordered it online and it came within 2 weeks. It is 90 dollars but well worth it! This flat iron gets very hot, (up to 450degrees) and makes your hair feel like silk. My hair is very thick, poofy, frizzy, and wavy, but this straightener makes my hair look a lot thinner. It is very good quality, and is guaranteed to last you a really long time. The ozon straightener is rated the #1 flat iron used by proffesional models. You can read reviews on it at:

http://hair-straightener-reviews.com/ozo/a>



Good luck!!!!! :) :) :) :) and hope you like it!

p.s.- it comes with a wonderful frizz control serum.
i think the best straightner is the kiyoseki 3 in 1 pro straightner.

it gets your hair silky straight and it curls too!

it doesnt damage your hair either because it uses japanise mountain minerals. it volumizes your hair and fixes the split ends and your hair doesnt get frizzy or wavy again if your like in a very humid place.
I reccommend CHI.

I use it and it works amazingly.It would only catch on fire if you forget to turn it off and leave it there for a while, which any straightener would do. Make sure you use protector spray before you use it though, straighteners damage your hair.
the CHI i heard is amazing.

i have never tried it myself,

i but heard so many great

reviews on it, so with that

said, you should get the CHI



answer mine ?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
the CHI doesnt catch on fire! inless you put it on paper or wood, gosh people r stupid.

mine even came wit a pad thing that u put it on so it doesnt burn things.



please answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
I have had so many Chi's and have never heard of them catching on fire....and it has never hapened to me!!! so i would go with a chi! I have a pink one and i love it
the brand doesn't really matter, all you have to ask for is how much the temperature goes up to



the best ones go up to 400 degrees celsius
i would chosse a conair
I myself have used both Rusk and Chi straighteners and love them. I liked the Rusk better, but the Chi does the job too. At the very least, you need to get a ceramic straightener, and you're going to have to spend at least $100 for a good one. The ones at stores like Walmart, Target, etc have Ceramic coated ones, which are NOT as good. I also make sure to use a straightening prduct to help smooth away the frizz. I myself use Align by Redken. I have VERY tight ringlets and can get my hair board straight with no frizz easily using my Chi (which hasn't caught on fire in the 5 years I've had it) and the Align. Good Luck!
Your hair sounds just like mine and my straightener works great. the brand is Jilbere de Paris, and its the Tourmaline series. Its thing and silver, with red plates on the inside. They aren't cheap, but they aren't as expensive as Chi. You can buy them at Sally Beauty. Honestly, Chi is overrated. They're really pricey, and they don't work very well. At least not on hair like ours. A lot of my friends have them, and I've used theirs before and my hair started to frizz and lose the straightness after like 5 or 6 hours. With my straightener, my hair stays straight from 6 AM to 10 PM. You should definitely try one.

No comments:

Post a Comment