Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I buy ghd mk4 straighteners from wholesaler? please help me?

Hello


As being a student I am trying to earn some extra cash and want to find wholesaler from whom I can buy ghd mk4 straighteners. I don't know where to start it from, I mean where can I find wholesalers plus its a question of trust as well. So may be people out there can help me out. I will greatly appreciate your help.


Thank-youWhere can I buy ghd mk4 straighteners from wholesaler? please help me?
I buy mine from a guy that gets them from china at around 40gbp each to sell for 110 each. I dont think you can get them cheap enough here to sell on at a good profit. Even the GHD suppliers sell them to the hairdressers at around 90 quid for the pink ones so theres not much profit.


Think about distribution abroad,ie china where you can get them for pennies. I personally do not know the name of the supplier otherwise id get them cheaper still.I have to go through a third party supplier that has contacts with these companies. They are 100 percent genuine product too with holograms and serial numbers etc.Where can I buy ghd mk4 straighteners from wholesaler? please help me?
supply GHD mk4 best quality low price best service





We are the specifilized GHDS manufacture in China.Our MK4 are 100% genuine with hologram - sealed box - warranty etc,with 2007 lastest edition.


MK4 is in black and hot pink.Minimum Order:24PCS


you can email us:stellaeyou@gmail.com

Report Abuse



ghd not manufactured in china. there are suppliers sell fake ghds, for ';great price';. Ghd reps are going into supply stores, buying online to find fakes. sell a ghd fake,get fined/jail fraud, GHD is serious to find fake ghds/sellers. Go to ghdhairusa.com, call california it is 909-839-0400

Report Abuse



ghd will spare no expense to buy fake ghds from fraudulent sellers and suppliers to be able to locate and prosecute. they are serious, fines are in the high thousands, and jail time. they can locate you by your email or payment method. wow, it's not worth it.

Report Abuse



You cant but any ghd product wholesale unless you are in the trade and then only from ghd or through a distributor..





Secondly if you buy them from China then they are most definately fake. ghd's are never made in China.





I also hear that ghd are taking legal action against anyone they catch selling fakes. It recently cost a friend of mine over 拢10000 after she advertised some fake on ebay (she didnt know they were fake) and ghd found out. She didnt even manage to sell any before they caught her and she had to hand over the ones she bought.





So just a friendly warning before you go down this route.

No comments:

Post a Comment