Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Should i get a conair infiniti steam straightener ?

i saw it at a store on sale for $70.


is it worth the money ?


any other straighteners that are good and heat up FASt?





i have normal hair that frizzes.Should i get a conair infiniti steam straightener ?
Don't do a steam flatener, they make your hair frizzier!





Get a CHI. I have super curly hair and it is the only one that works perfect. I end up with stick straight hair!!Should i get a conair infiniti steam straightener ?
I had a Conair Infiniti flat iron. I don't remember completely, but I don't think it was that bad. I have a Chi now. The Chi is definitely the best flat iron I've ever had.
the best straightener is the Chi! well worth the money, sometimes u can find them on ebay for cheaper too!
dont get any conair products they suck and fry your hair,i no everyone says it but you really should get a chi brand straightener.


=]
i have something similar , but i think it is much better (infiniti) . it should be better . but i got mine at wal*mart.
Mmm. Conair.. best Nicholas Cage movie ever...
Yes, buy all if you got money.

No comments:

Post a Comment