Sunday, February 12, 2012

Has anyone USED the Conair Infinity Nano Silver Steam Straightener?

If you have USED this specific product:





';Conair Infinity Nano Silver Steam Straightener';





please tell me if you liked it or not and why or why not. Thanks!!!!





If you have never used it, please be so sweet as to not answer my question at all. I dont need suggestions for any other brand. Thank you so much.Has anyone USED the Conair Infinity Nano Silver Steam Straightener?
Yes, I have one right now. I use it evry morning. It works great! Usually I turn it on the highest degree and do my make up in the time of it heating up. I does not take long to heat up. Actually I think it's quite quick. It's not heavy so it's easy to work with and I love it!





Any other questions, just ask!


I hope this helps you and I hope you get the Conair!!!!


CaitlynnnnnnnnHas anyone USED the Conair Infinity Nano Silver Steam Straightener?
Oh, yes, I have used it. Sometimes it wouldn't get running quickly enough but maybe I'm just an unlucky person :P

No comments:

Post a Comment