Friday, February 10, 2012

FHI Straightener?

Does anyone know about the quality of the fhi straightener. Im looking at buying the pink one... but I dont know too much about it.. I dont know if I should get the fhi or chi.... which ones the best?FHI Straightener?
Hey, i recently invested my money in the pink fhi hair straightner... and i love it! It was only $99.95 and its amazingg!


P.S- CHI hair straightners burn your hair and make it EXTRA Crisp or brittle!FHI Straightener?
fhi is amazin :) i gotta pink technique for cheep for my sister @ my-hair-tools.com

Report Abuse



I have naturaly curly hair and I use the Chi iron, but you have to be careful w/ it. It gets alot hotter than the rest so dont use it on damp hair and you prob shouldnt use it every day. I use mine only lyk 3 times a week. they cost about $250 but they'll last alot longer than the other ones! well hope this helps and good luck!! BTW remember curly hair is cute too!


Luv much

No comments:

Post a Comment