Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Conair steam straightener? does it work?

Im going to g buy the conair steam straightener but i dont know if it really works or not..

can someone tell me if they have it and if it works well or if it doesnt at all?

cuz my cousins has one and she said it works well so..

should i buy it?. like is it good quality?



ThanksConair steam straightener? does it work?
Yes! My best friend has it and it works amazingly for such a cheap flat iron! I have personally always been a Fhi kinda girl but this one worked wonder on my hair as well for a fraction of the price. It heats up to about 400 degrees and with heat protecter spray and proper sectioning hair looks great and stays straight the whole day! Go for it I am in love with it.Conair steam straightener? does it work?
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr/a>

Look at the LATEST reviews.

not the old ones, those are for the OLD one, they changed it.

I haven't used it, but maybe you should get a fhi platform on target.com? ($108) Could you ask your cousin if you could use it once or twice?



The conair one is $70. So its like 75% of the fhi platform (on target)

No comments:

Post a Comment