Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I buy ghd mk4 straighteners from wholesaler? please help me...?

Hello


As being a student I am trying to earn some extra cash and want to find wholesaler from whom I can buy ghd mk4 straighteners. I don't know where to start it from, I mean where can I find wholesalers plus its a question of trust as well. So may be people out there can help me out. I will greatly appreciate your help.


Thank-youWhere can I buy ghd mk4 straighteners from wholesaler? please help me...?
heres my example of buying from a wholesaler without paying for a ';wholesale'; list.


1)determine what you want to buy: you want ghd mk4 straighteners.


2)find out who manufacturers it: GHD


3)get the contact info of the manufacturer: http://www.ghdhair.com/ click on ';contact';


4)now call, fax, or email them asking to setup a new wholesale account(if you're calling ask to talk to a sales rep 1st) most likely they'll say no but thats ok just ask if they could give you the contact of their wholesaler/distributor because you are interested in selling their products in your store. they'll be more than happy to supply you with this info.





now you can buy wholesale...well kinda....most of the time you have to prove you are a legit business by giving the wholesaler a tax id(well thats how it is in the US i see ghd is a UK company though might be different) and also wholesalers will most likely make you pay a minimum of products so you have to buy in bulk





GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment