Friday, February 10, 2012

Should I get a GHD or FHI straightener?

I'm wanting to get a new flat iron and I'm not sure which one to get. I'm leaning more towards the GHD but I also have heard good things about the FHI. Which one should I get?Should I get a GHD or FHI straightener?
GHD. FHI straighteners don't have a temperature adjustment setting.Should I get a GHD or FHI straightener?
it depends how much you wanna spend ,FHI if your budget it not to much but GHD for quality .keep in mind GHD flat irons are very pricey ,even when just getting a basic one .
I have had a pair of GHD's for nearly ten years now so they are well worth the investment, use them nearly everyday too.
FHI


i have one and i works great! i have long wavy hair and i can get all my hair perfectly straight in 5 minutes or less!! plus it works with your hair type so your hair wont burn or overdry!!!!!
GHDs





FHIs are just the cheap rubbish version of ghds but ghds are way better





Even some of my friends bought FHIs and didnt listen to me and now they all have GHDs lol
GHD

No comments:

Post a Comment