Friday, February 10, 2012

I just ordered a FHI!!! straightener!!!!!!!!????

who has one?


and does it break easily like the chi my bff has one and i fell in


love it with it %26amp; soi just ordered it like an hour ago online!I just ordered a FHI!!! straightener!!!!!!!!????
i have one!! It`s okay but I have this one I got from Sephora.. I have thick hair so I needed a better one. My lil` sis has the pink one and she has baby like hair doesnt break easily like the chi...I just ordered a FHI!!! straightener!!!!!!!!????
chi products is used it over 90 percent of salons and dont use chemicals on their ceramic plates which is why they are so expensive.








and if you actually know how to use it they wont break.








SOURCE: i learned how to use one by a professional.

Report Abuse



You mean CHI because I have never heard of FHI? I have a Sedu which is awesome but my co-worker has a CHI and she loves it. I hope you enjoy using it!
I have a pink Sedu and it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment