Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is the conair infiniti steam straightener worth buying?

I have permed/relaxed hair and I'm no longer going to relax it because I want to grow my hair out. This straightener is on sale and I was wondering if it's worth buying?Is the conair infiniti steam straightener worth buying?
no conair is probably the worst brand! its not even professional ither. my connairs handle snapped rite off after 5 months and it took like 20 minutes to stretin good. try sallys its the best. im gettnig this stretner today



http://www.sallybeauty.com/Flat-Iron/SBS/a>Is the conair infiniti steam straightener worth buying?
I would say probably not because i bought that straightener thinking it would be good and it was okay for like mabey a month but then later on not long after i bought it it broke and wasent very hot and took forever to straighten.My hair is wavy/curly:]]
absolutely not conair isnt good go for prosilk
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment