Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Is the infiniti steam straightener by conair any good?

so my mom is getting me this straightener for christmas %26amp; i really want to know if it works well! i have thick, wavy hair that's frizzy after i blow dry it. i straighten my hair everyday %26amp; it takes me FOREVER, at least 35 mintues, and it doesnt even last until i get out of school! pleeeeaaase tell me what you think of this straightener if you have it. thanks so much!(:Is the infiniti steam straightener by conair any good?
It works pretty well but i would not prefer it. I would undoubtedly recommended an Avon straightener of any kind if your hair is pretty thick .... it works very well and it does not break my hair as much as the steam one did and stays in all day even if it's very humid =]] GOOD LUCKIs the infiniti steam straightener by conair any good?
I dont have your straightener but after you straighten your hair spray a little bit of hairspray all over your head then brush your hair so you dont feel the hair spray. it will help with making it last longer and to reduce the frizzyness
Any conair straightener is probably crap. Sorry, but conair isn't a professional brand, and most of their products are only ceramic coated, and don't have solid ceramic plates. Which means that after a while the coating will come off and it will start to smell burnt and will damage your hair. I suggest asking her to return it and buying a Solia / Sedu / GHD (Professional Brands) on www.folica.com, where they sell them SUPER CHEAP. I have thick, frizzy hair so I just bought a Solia off there and I got such a good deal! And the Solia is damp to dry so if you're in a rush, you can skip blow drying and just use the straightener. Hope I Helped. %26lt;3
  • natural beauty
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment