Sunday, February 12, 2012

Should i get the conair steam straightener? it looks good but i don't know if it's the best choice.?

i already have a conair straightener that doesn't work but i have a good feeling about the steam straightener. i just don't know what to doShould i get the conair steam straightener? it looks good but i don't know if it's the best choice.?
I have heard that the CHI straightener is really good, but it is pricey. I personally found the Remington Wet to Sraight iron to work best for me. I had a regular conair once and it just burnt my hair. My sis stole it from me and her hair has split ends and stuff now. The remington has lasted a long time for me and it is only about 23 bucks at Wal-Mart or Target. I always get compliments on how healthy my hair is. I always use tresseme heat protectant spray with the iron ($4.00). I also recommend Beyond Straight heat shield but it's kinda pricey. now that my hair is short I use the Remington 1inch wet to straight and it works well on my medium thick hair. I hope this helps!Should i get the conair steam straightener? it looks good but i don't know if it's the best choice.?
Nope do not buy Conair!!! if you want a straightener that works then sorry to tell you ... but your going to have to waste more money!!! Go to a salon and buy one from there.
conair sucks.


I have tried every straitener for my hair.


that was the worst :/


for me at least.
no i like corioliss it works grak hardly any split ends

No comments:

Post a Comment