Friday, February 10, 2012

How do i convince my mum 2 get me some FHI straighteners?

Hey


I want these really good dstraighteners, the problem is, my mum saids i cant have em





i got 拢17 quid a month (ish) and i told her, if i saved up, i could buy them.





but then she saids ';no i give you the money and i dont want u to spend it on something like that';





How can i convince her?


Plzz?





%26amp;%26amp; i'll give yuu best answer (:





hehe xHow do i convince my mum 2 get me some FHI straighteners?
Do chores around the house and neighborhood to earn the money to buy the straightener that you want.... Babysit, help elderly with lawncare and house care... Earn the money and buy it for yourself. You'll feel good knowing you earned it...





Good luck
  • shiseido
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment