Sunday, February 12, 2012

Are steam straighteners bad for your hair?

I'm trying to find a good straightener and all my friends say steam straighteners are the best but I'm scared to burn my hair. Do they work? and how well?Are steam straighteners bad for your hair?
Sorry, I haven't used a steam straightener but I have used a straightener you can use while your hairs wet. It just damages your hair and makes it frizzy. Ceramic straighteners are the best. You can buy good straighteners for about 40$Are steam straighteners bad for your hair?
i have one and i love it


they work great on damp hair


but if your worried about have split ends and having fried hair


use some heat defense spray so you dont get split ends


and use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner'





hope this helps :D
All those things we do to our hair definitely damage it. I have just used the ceramic one twice and it worked well, but I try to avoid doing such harm to my hair as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment