Sunday, February 12, 2012

Are the babyliss 230 radiance/infiniti steam straighteners good?

They're both the same thing.


I've ordered them and i wanted to know if i did the right thing


I ordered the babyliss ones on amazon.co.uk.


I have thin hair up to my shoulders so will the straighteners keep my hair from going all frizzy and messed up.?





Thanks xoAre the babyliss 230 radiance/infiniti steam straighteners good?
I have the babyliss radiance straighteners, and they are the best thing ever! The steam function is incredibly helpful, it really smooths and adds shine to your hair, however, it's very bad for your hair so I don't do it often.





The only bad thing I would have to say is that their a bit big, and awkward to use, but you get used to it.





I must say mine (when i bought them) were quite costly - 拢97, and most people said that if you were going to spend that much, you might as well fork out the extra for Ghd's. however, I decided to go with the babyliss ones, and I must say they arree sooooo much better than Ghds. I've had my babyliss ones for 4 years now, and never have they broken. So very pleased :D





You have made the right choice for buying these, and they are fine for your hair condition, there is an adjustable thing, that you can change the heat setting, so if yours is thin, then i'd advise you to keep it quite low, otherwise it could really damage your hair :D

No comments:

Post a Comment