Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the hottest temp. that any FHI straightener gets?

My friend has an FHI straightener and she said that hers gets up to 700 degrees! Is she lying or do some fhi straightenersget that hot? Is it even possible to straighten hair that hot without litterly baking it?What is the hottest temp. that any FHI straightener gets?
lol 700. That's a lie. And if any flat iron ever did claim to get that hot, you'd have to be out of your mind to put that kind of heat against your hair.





鈥idest operating range offered by any iron 140掳 F to 450掳 F --- I got that term from the FHI website, so there's your answer. (www.fhiheat.com)





I have a Corioliss and it goes to 410 degrees. I never use that temp because they say it works better for extremely coarse, thick, ethnic, or untamable hair.





Anyway, if you have wild hair, the most I'd ever put on it is 410 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment