Sunday, February 12, 2012

Is the Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Steam Straightener any good?

This is what I want for my ONLY Christmas present. I just want to know if its a peice of junk, or is it any good%26gt;?Is the Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Steam Straightener any good?
yeah its nice but i like my hair straightner from paul mitchel alot better also with the paul mitchel straightner you can put like flips and curls in it i have a pink one from paul mitchel :) but its $150 but yess that conair straightner is goodddIs the Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Steam Straightener any good?
I've got my eye on the new styler by Conair,it's called the In Styler and it's two irons in one,one side of it is for to curl your hair and the other side of it is to straighten your hair,I think someone should of thought of doing this in the first place,I think it's a great idea and I'm going to check this out for myself,just wanted to make you aware of this product that is out.

No comments:

Post a Comment