Sunday, February 12, 2012

Does the Conair steam straightener work?

0k,my hair is very thick and wavy,I tried Remington Wet2Straight but it doesnt really seem to work.So I was wondering if the Conair Steam Straightener would work good on my hair.If you own the conair Steam Straightener may I please see photos of your before and after hair?Thanx!=]Does the Conair steam straightener work?
No, I recommend you trying ';Maxi-glide';


Its great for thick and wavy hair like yours!Does the Conair steam straightener work?
I owned both the conair steam straightener %26amp; Remington Wet2Straight. They worked the same on my hair, but it could be because my hair is naturally straight. If you can't afford a salon quality straightener (Such as the Chi), make sure the straightener heats up to atleast 300C. my sister got this straightener called protouch that is on sale @ Jcpenney %26amp; it works just as good as the chi. Only 30 Dollars :) I don't trust Conair flat irons.. it doesn't tell you how hot it heats up on the boxes.
well. i think it will!


go to:


www.conairsteamstraight.com


and you can try it for free ffor 30 days.


just pay 14.99$ for S%26amp;H.


if you dont approve, send it back, and kepp all the free gifts!


(combS, hairbrush, seperating clips, headbands, ect.)


good luck !


leat me know how things work out!


P.S. they have b4 n after pics on the site!
i dont really know if it works or not, but you should never ever use wet2straight or steam straighteners!!!!!!...........believe it or not it actually dries out your hair and the hot steam will boil your roots and cuticles causing hair to fall out.......just get a good DRY professional straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment