Sunday, February 12, 2012

Are ionic steam Straighteners ok to use on african american hair?

i have long twist in now but im taking them out soon and id like to stop going to the hair stylist all the time only for perms. but i was wondering are the ionic steam Straighteners ok to use on black people hair? also has anyone used the panting pro-v for colored women does it really work and leave your hair looking smooth and let it actually move? AND sorry one more thing does mane and tail actually work to grow out and make your hair thicker? please answers as many as possible mainly the steam straightener thingAre ionic steam Straighteners ok to use on african american hair?
you are about to receive some substantial tips that may change your life (lol) just kiddin but it will help you though :)





answer to Q1


it depends on the brand. I have heard that conair's infiniti brand is pretty good. i love their brushes. so conair is really good. my opinion, purchase the FHI flat iron 1';. the results are amazing. Check out Ateya on youtube. She has the ';swing swing and the bang bang'; (her quote, not mine)


if this flat iron is too expensive, purchase gold %26amp; hot professional ceramic flat iron with tourmaline 1'; (model # GH2168)


it is a more affordable substitute and it will give you ';OMG, I just got a perm'; results.





answer to Q2


you are in luck today. I did use Pantene Pro-V (woc) products. As far as moisture is concerned. yes it really does moisturize but if you want that bounce, and I know you want that bounce, try Aphogee products, especially the two minute reconstructor. If hair growth is a problem or split ends try Organic Root Stimulator and Profectiv products. Do you believe in miracles? Try Dr. Miracles (that is if you are more of a ';feel-it'; to believe it person).





answer to Q3


you know what...you know how to ask the right questions. Mane and Tail is actually the first product line that I tried on my hair when I stopped going to the salons. I am natural now! Halleujah (i cannot believe I misspelled that!) Mane and Tail works but since you relax your hair, it might leave your hair feeling a little dry afterwards.





since your relax your hair, definitely use extra virgin olive oil the night before you go to get your hair chemically treated. your stylist will thank you later.





I have provided some additional links for you. Hope you enjoy them!


Ps. one of them is my email address. let me know about your progress! Or if there are any more questions that you need answered, I'll be more than happy to help





Natural Sista

No comments:

Post a Comment