Friday, February 10, 2012

FHI straighteners????

I got a FHI straightener. It's pink, about $100. Do you recommend it?? I used it and my hair still frizzed a little bit today, but I live in FL and it's sooooo humid here. I don't know if it was worth the money....kinda bummed. My hair is so think and wavy, and it's so hard for me to keep the frizz down. I don't know how to make the temp on the straightener go up any higher. Do you recommend frizz ease??FHI straighteners????
i also live in florida and have curly thick hair and what works for me to keep frizz out is john frieda leave in conditioner wich you can get any where and it's cheap..FHI straighteners????
I know some people are going to give me thumbs down, probably a lot but I have something that is really like the CHI, only 20 dollars at a mall. Its a ceramic straightener, 2'; that has heat settings, I think 200-410? Yeah, its a lot but it steams like a CHI, works like one too.





I have never used a FHI, but I have had experience with straighteners. Look at comments first. My first straightener I got (one that works like a CHI) didn't work well when I first got it, I didn't know how to really straighten my hair! But after I got my second to go on and off with, the Andis straightener it got the same, and then kinda went down. Thats what happened to my first one, but I just needed to give it a break. Get a second one, but not a FHI so you have a backup.
i live in fl too and i use this straightener called remington. its really good. i have super thick wavy hair also and it gets it pin straight really fast. i think i bought it for fourty :D





and also i think fhi is a rip off of chi straighteners?


because chi works really good but its like two hundred dollars
yes they are totally worth it butttt i like the fhi runway because it heats up quickly and it goes up to 450 degreess.

No comments:

Post a Comment