Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Conair Steam Straightener or A Chi?

My birthday is in a couple weeks and I want a new straightener.


Ive heard many reviews on the steam straightener or a chi.


Of course the conair one is cheaper but i want a straightener


that's going to straighten my wavy/frizzy hair in less time,


ive been using the bed head rockstar straightener but its wearing out i guess


you could say. Should I go for the steam straightener or a chi?Conair Steam Straightener or A Chi?
conair is the shittiest brand in grooming, EVERYTHING i have ever bought that is conair broke or loses its power even when plugged inConair Steam Straightener or A Chi?
I would get a Chi
Conair is horrible and damages your hair.


Although Chi is expensive the company uses really good metal plates and everything.


It also has a coating of some sort of hair product to make it shiny and less damaged.


A chi will cost maybe 150 but its way worth it and you could get a few years out of it unlike a conair


which you could get a few months out of.
Chi. No other product. For sure!
chi
like so superficial!!
chi no doubt. conai is a waste of your money and time.
Neither, I got a really good straightener last year and now I completely believe in the idea of what you get for your money. Go to Folica.com and look at their highest rated straighteners. I'd also recommend looking around online for good straighteners because a good one isn't necessarily a popular one. For starters look at the Sedu, it's got a lot of good ratings.
neither. ghd is the best. clearly.
I would defiantly get the CHI. I have had a conair straightener before and it was JUNK. Get the CHI its worth the price(:


Happy Early Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment