Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chi vs . The Conair Ionic Steam Straightener . ?

What do you think is better ?



I have very thick curly hair .



How long would it take to straighten my hair with each one ?



What are the prices of eachone ? (I live in Canada ) Chi vs . The Conair Ionic Steam Straightener . ?
personally i think the conair steam straightner.

it goes through rough and thick hair. the ionic straightner takes me 5 min. less than 10 with my other ceramic tool. and it does not burn my hair as much as my old one.

i got mine off of folica.com.

for 99.99.

it works well.

:]

good luck. Chi vs . The Conair Ionic Steam Straightener . ?
Just go with the CHI

Anything conair is really horrible and conair products aren't that great to begin with. The CHI is obviously more expensive than the conair but it is very well worth it. Anywhere from $100 - $150
neither conair sucks %26amp; chi breaks/burns hair



tryyyy



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_r1/a>
chi !



i use to have a conair, and by the end of the school day

my hair wouldnt be straight anymore !





chi, last all day




Chi is much more expensive but much more worth it...
You should get the one I have :]

I got it from the hair dresser across the street.

It works really good.
The CHI is excellent! i love it. it straigtens your hair within minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment