Sunday, February 12, 2012

GHD mk4 straighteners?

1. How much do you think they'd be for a used pair on ebay?


2. How well do they straighten your hair?


3. Any before and after pics?


4. Would they work on thick hair?


5. How long does it take you to straighten your hair with them?


6. Does it matter what colour you get, or do they all perform the same?


7. Do they keep your hair straight all day?


8. Are they worth the money?





don't worry about answering all the questions, i ask lots of questions, you can just answer 1 or 2 if you want xDGHD mk4 straighteners?
It might run anywhere from 70-100 for a used one on ebay, but I bought a brand new one from here: http://kmarie923.ecrater.com/ and I love it! It straightens really well, a lot better than the chi that I used to use. I have normal to thick really wavy hair and it works perfectly for me and it doesn't take long to straighten. The color doesn't matter, but they all come with something different (like a different color case or mat or something) It does keep my hair straight all day and is totally worth it.GHD mk4 straighteners?
Not sure what price they'd be but they're worth buying I have thick and I mean thick curly hair (hairdress cut their finger in it thick) All colours would preform the same and they reach a high tempreture so my hair is proper sleek you can also learn to curl with them too. They're worth the money as they do keep the hair straight depending on the weather of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment