Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Should I Buy Conair Steam Straightener?

I'm Chinese, but my hair isn't like stick straight. My ends flip up and my hair's quite thick for an asian, but its not untamable or anything, I could straighten it with those $20 hair straightener by Conair from Wal-Mart but I want something that'll produce a bit more result.





Should I buy it? I know the CHI is good but I really can't afford it.





xxShould I Buy Conair Steam Straightener?
WOO! GO THICK ASIAN HAIR!


[sadly i have thick asian hair too]


but anyways if you want a cheap-ish


straightener that'll give you results i recommend


getting a tigi straightener. its about 30-40 bucks.


unlike those really really cheap ones from


walmart, they won't make your hair as damaged.


:D plus it was my first straightener before my first chi.Should I Buy Conair Steam Straightener?
umm... okay, i used conair, and theyre ';okay';... its just they burn your hair sometimes, and make it frizzy, If you are going to buy an iron, make sure it has ceramic plates, they help tame hair, and yeah now i have a chi i got it for 60... they are great.
conair is horrible.


don't get it.


try saving up for japnese hair straightening.


alot of peopel with thick asain hair do that and it works wonders.


plus, because of yoru type of hair, it will last doubel the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment