Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Reviews for the Infiniti Nano Steam Straightener?

Infiniti Nano Silver 1 1/2'; Steam Straightener








has anyone tried it? is it good? it's 100 bucks but i found one on ebay for 62.





is it worth my money? i have thick wavy hair that usually takes 30 minutes to straighten with my 250 watt straightener...this one has 400Reviews for the Infiniti Nano Steam Straightener?
I have hair exactly like you, and I use that straignener and it works miracles. I AM NOT KIDDING. I bought mine in a salon and it was 70 bucks. This straignener is a life-saver and I suggest you buy it. I hope you look great.





p.s it used to take me 40 minutes to straignen my hair with my old one, but with this one it only takes me about 7 mintues ( I timed it yes lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment