Friday, February 10, 2012

FHI straightener or CHI?

I've heard the Chi's break rather quickly? Which one is better in your opinion. Oh and please let me know if you have one or not. FHI straightener or CHI?
CHI. I%26lt;3My CHI straightener SOO MUCH! FHI straightener or CHI?
before i got a really good flat iron, i have had different salons do my hair. and i noticed that the fhi did a better job than the chi. i also heard from my stylist that used the fhi that he used to have a chi and one day it just broke. so idunno. i have really curly hair and the fhi goes up to 450 while the chi only goes up to 400. so if you don't really have curly hair, they should both do the same job. i've had my fhi for over a year though and it's good as new,


so i advise to use that :]
Fhi, chi's burn your hair. My friends hair got all dry, and ruined from using a chi straightener 3x a week. Not even kidding you.





I truly recommend a Fhi, because i have one myself.


PS-to reduce your chances of having dry hair, use straightening products, and only straighten 2-3 times a week (: good luck!
I have FHI straightener's, and they are pretty awesome for me.


They're 232 degree's and you can adjust the temperature lower if ya want...


I actually prefare them to GHD's, as they are easier to curl with, but w/e.


Best thing is i got them for 60 quid of ebay, bargin!
I have a FHI and a CHI, and they both have worked equally as good. but i know some people who's FHI broke after like a month or so, but i would recommend either one.
i have gone thru 2 chis and yea they do but for real i have never used a straightener that has ever worked any better
chi is definitely better
chi.


i have one.


i've had one for 3 years


and it still works just as well when i got it.



CHI
Yep, My GF said go for the cheapest!

No comments:

Post a Comment