Friday, December 30, 2011

Which are the best Straighteners to use on long hair?

I have real long hair down to my bum and my andrew collinge Straighteners never seem to work on my hair there is always a kink in my hair.





Which are the best straighteners to use and how much are they as i would love some for christmas so i can hint to the family lol.





Thanks all answers appreciated xxxWhich are the best Straighteners to use on long hair?
GHDsWhich are the best Straighteners to use on long hair?
Hi i have always used straighteners, My hair is half way down my back, Ill tell you what ive used and how much.





I bought a babyliss pro from priceline, was around $140, worked ok but not the best.





I bought a Wahl Cutek Titanium from priceline, cost around $130, that was excellent, that was what i had up until now,





But by far the best so far is my remington slimline ceramic, i just bought it from target for $39.95, about a month ago and it works as good if not better than any other straightener ive had. Comes with 2 year warranty too :-)





Hope this helps.





GHDs are good, but not for their price. While i was doing my cert 4 in hairdressing, mine broke down 3 times. But when theyre working, they work great. Also, most straighteners that have the slimline plates will do curls, i always do curls with mine.
GHD. They only take 30 seconds to heat up, have all the features, and can do curls too. If you hair is really long you can get one with wider plates. They work really well, really quickly.


They cost about $250- $349. You can get them on eBay too for a lot less.


:)
  • makeup books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment