Friday, December 30, 2011

What is the best straighteners for thick hair?

I have thick hair and i need some new Straighteners, i have about 拢40 to 拢50 to spend.





Any suggestions and where can i get them?What is the best straighteners for thick hair?
HairArt is the best. It works rly well, it can straighten, curl, and flip your hair. Don't get Chi or GHD, I'm serious they last for a month and then they don't work or the plate brakes. Don't get a Bedhead they make your hair smell like plastic and don't work on my hair. I have rly, rly thick wavy/curly hair. HairArt is the only flat iron that works on my hair.





P.S. A flat iron is like 2 in 1. It can curl and straighten your hair.








http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>What is the best straighteners for thick hair?
For thick hair I would suggest GHD's as they're superior to most other brands. You could try ebay for a 2nd hand pair.


Otherwise, I find that Vidal Sassoon ones are pretty good.


Basically, shop around and look on the box that the straighteners come in and see what their maximum temperature is, the hotter they are, the better they straighten.
you need to spend more money really, i would suggest saving all your christmas money aswell or anyway saving up and getting the thick style ghds. you will be really pleaseeed! no more bushy or annoying hair :) most hairdressers sell them, or get them from the ghd site, your hairdresser can probably let you know the best ones for around 拢50 though
I don't think your going to find a good straightener for 40 to 50





Your looking at 100 maybe even more





Check out folica.com to read reviews on some of the best straighteners





The top of the line straighteners are sedu, chi, solia, ghd





And if you don't have enough money try ebay



i use a chi turbo


it works amazing and i have really thick curly hair and my hair gets super straight


i love it


my best investment
i have rather thick hair and i bought a cheap pair from tesco around 7 or 8 pound and they work fine for me.


it take me about 10 to 15 minutes.
try getting ghd from ebay they have it cheap but 2nd end



CHI


well chi's are about $100+


so uhm...save?
ghd or chi. I think is the best. You can get them online on beautychoice.com
  • makeup books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment