Friday, December 30, 2011

Best straighteners that I can find in stores?

I currently have a Revlon one inch straigtener, and its not really working on my wavy hair. I mean, it works fine for my bangs, but not the rest of my hair.





Where can I get a really good, somewhat inexpensive hair straightener that will work on wavy hair?





My budget is 60$Best straighteners that I can find in stores?
You do not need a new straightener! You just need to use a thermal styling spray. That will really boost the straightening power of the iron and will protect your hair from damage. The good stuff is $12-$18, which I suggest. Matrix Sleek Looks makes a fabulous one and Kenra Platinum (what I use on my clients) is amazing. You can have a horrible straightener, but if you use the spray it will work great.Best straighteners that I can find in stores?
Honestly, your not going to find a really good one for 60$.


I have a metropolis hair straightner, it's the best one i've ever had, it's 140$ approx. It has an amazing warrenty (10 years), mine stopped working, so i took it to the store and they just took a new one off the shelf and replaced it right there, it was amazing. They will do that as many times as you need, as long as it wasn't your fault for breaking it of course. It was soooo worth the money!! Trust, Keeps hair straight in ANY weather





yes... chi's are about 140-160
http://www.target.com/Head-Professional-鈥?/a>








i have this one, and LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE it.





the chick above me is WRONG. chi's are about 130 dollars.
try this: http://www.target.com/Head-TIGI-Rock-Sta鈥?/a>
i think you can get one around that price at target. it's called a chi. it's really good
i have that one too! anyways i would go to walmart or a beauty store


shop around online maybe ebay or craigslist find coupons etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment