Friday, December 30, 2011

What are the best straighteners for men?

I looking for the best straighteners for short hair, money not really an issue as long as not above £150.What are the best straighteners for men?
GHD (Good Hair Days) are easily the best straighteners I've ever known. You can get thin, regular or wide plates, and discounts if you order direct from the GHD website. I have male friends with short hair who use the thin plates. I too have short hair now, but find my medium plates work fine.





I ordered my last pair of GHDs from the website, got a discount, freed delivery, and free stuff sent with them. They arrived in good time, perfect condition and were recorded delivery.What are the best straighteners for men?
ghds are the best for everything. Get the short hair stylers.
ghds are great for shorter hair, my nan has short hair like a boys and ghds work great for her, theyre around about £100 I think
Depending on the type of your hair. If you want to spend just below £150, get a CHI, GHD or Remington straighteners:






ghd
A chi would work great...

No comments:

Post a Comment