Friday, December 30, 2011

Best straighteners for mixed race hair?

I'm mixed (black and white) and I've found ionic straighteners work really well on my hair, but completely fry it! It broke off really bad, but is growing back now. Money isn't a problem, so what would you recommend?Best straighteners for mixed race hair?
Whenever I get my nappy haired God-child that is mixed, I use a chi on her hair. It works great and I don't have to do a lot of touch ups all weekend. Best straighteners for mixed race hair?
I'd recommend no straights. Mixed race peoples (like me) are naturally the best looking in the world (if I say so myself). There's no need for adjustments work with it instead. Personally I love mixed girls and there hair when its natural. Its a look that can't be imitated.





http://www.mixedchicks.net/mcindex.html?鈥?/a>
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Tool-Science-鈥?/a>





i'd also suggest the redken smooth down products. They have shampoo's and conditioners and also they have smooth down you put on your hair before you use a flat iron to help from damage and keep nice and smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment