Friday, December 30, 2011

What are the best straighteners and heat protectors for straightening hair?

Whats the best straightening iron to buy that is also inexpensive but not too cheap?





And what is the best heat protector product (spray, cream, etc.)What are the best straighteners and heat protectors for straightening hair?
I love Conair straighteners. They come in all different sizes and work wonders .





As far as heat protectors go, I like Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray. It smells good, protects your hair from heat from blowdryers, straightners, and curling irons, and leaves it soft and silky as well. =]What are the best straighteners and heat protectors for straightening hair?
I have had a lot of straighteners and the best one to me is the paul mitchell smoother. It is made very well and last very long. A lot of people like the chi but as the years have gone by chi has stopped making them in a good quality. They have had a lot of trouble with them being returned due to varies reasons. As far as products paul mitchell's skinny serum, chi iron guard, and matrix also has a ton of heat protectors. The Chi Iron is also about to go up about $20 from $150 to $170 and the paul mitchell iron is on $80. And for where to get them the best place would be sallys they have A LOT of stuff. Good Luck!
I have a GVP and I love it. I use Turn Up the Heat heat protection spray by Beyond the Zone.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-straightn鈥?/a>





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Turn-Up-The-H鈥?/a>
CHI %26amp; the CHI heat protector I've had it for 3 years and it always satisfies me and leaves my hair healthy %26amp; shiny [:








edit: oh %26amp; you can get it at any salon or any hair place in the malllllllll
CHI.! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment