Friday, December 30, 2011

What are the best straighteners at a good price?

Me and my friend both have fringes and hers is always straighter than mine, for Christmas she got GHD straighteners. I'm guessing this is why hers always looks so nice. I've looked at them online and they're a bit pricey, are there any good straighteners that keep my fringe straight all day for a good price?What are the best straighteners at a good price?
babyliss pro 230 are AMAZIng straightners for around 20 pound


they keep your hair straight and give it a glossy shiny effect


lots of my friends have GHDS and they tend to explode or something so they aren't so good for their priceWhat are the best straighteners at a good price?
chi. they're the best and they last forever. even if they do break you can exchange it for a new one for free.
Did you see that commercial for that rolling 'hair iron'. It looks cool. If I were a girl %26amp; had long curly hair,...I'd buy that thing. I think it's only $24 or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment