Friday, December 30, 2011

What are the best straighteners for me?

I currenly have a set of babyliss ones which go up to 210 degrees. I have curly hair so it takes ages to straighten. I want some that at hopefully under 拢50 but a max of 拢70 if they do need to be. What are the best ones I could get?What are the best straighteners for me?
well i have this one from sallys and it works pretty good,





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Flat-Iron/SBS-680604,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair09-06





that goes up to 390 degrees.





and if it doesnt work, before you straighten your hair/blow dry it put this in it,





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=304670%26amp;navAction=jump%26amp;navCount=2%26amp;skuid=sku1678988%26amp;id=prod1679001





that helps keep the curliest hair straight for a long time and protects your hair from damage. :] they work perfecty on my friend's hair and her hair is madly curly.What are the best straighteners for me?
well if you really want a great straightner i sugguest a chi. i think those are the best straightners ever. they work great. for straighten curling wavin n flipping hair so try searching online. maybe they will be on sale. good luck
Hey :) ghd's are apparently very powerful, but also quite expensive.


I personally have relatively straight hair so just use remington.


Try getting some which get hotter :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment