Friday, December 30, 2011

What are the best straighteners?

I need a new pair of straighteners and I want the best. But I don't know what the best is.What are the best straighteners?
GHD's - GHD is actually short for Good Hair Day.





They are also the most used straighteners in the hair industry.





Theres no difference between the black and pink just the colour. the pink ones were brought out for the breast cancer awareness month. i.e. if u buy a pair i think its like 10 pounds gets given to a breast cancer charityWhat are the best straighteners?
I honestly think GHD's are over-rated...because I have used them and I don't think the result is nearly as good as the straightner I have...the one I have I've had for about 3-4 years or so and it works the same as I got it from day 1!


it's a FHI .. I think mine cost about 100 - 200 bucks but im not sure coz my mum bought it for my birthday and i lovee it...it makes your hair like stick straight and works better than ones that are wayyy dearer...mines a pinkone ( i dont even like pink) but its the same as black just different colour....i personaelly dont reckomend GHD's there not worth it and you can get a better resuly for less money more quality and a better result :D





just type in FHI on google or something and you'll read about them and stuff...there not that common but beleive me you'll be happy you've bought them when you did...it heats your hair from the inside out goes up to 220 degress..and alot of straightners say that but they dont even go up to that temp its a lie my one doesnt it works heella goodd..





sorry I kept babbling on xD hehee





xx.
I have really curly hair and i use Braun Satinliners. They are the best straighteners ive ever had. Ive had GHDs before and the Braun Satinliners are much better. Theyve got satin ions on them that realeses ions into you hair to make it so its not frizzy and makes it more glossy. When they first came out around a year ago they were £70 but there only around £30 now. I honestly swear by these there a lifesafer!


Ill send you a link


http://www.ciao.co.uk/Braun_Satinliner__6681531


Hope i helped x
i went through many expensive straighteners searching for the ones which would properly straighten my hair. the best ever ones have to be GHD's. i can straighten them one day and it will still be straight the next. i was slightly worried about the price i was paying but they are a great investment!!
pink GHDs are better in my opinion.


CHIs are also really good, but i own a jilbere de paris and i love it.


any of the three i just listed is very good





:)





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
japanese method. no heat involved, just the chemical solution simliar to perm solution but for straightening hair.
Ghd, Pink or original dosent make a difference, just how you want them to look :)





You can get purple ones too.
conair infiniti is awesome its better than chi and GHD and like half the cost
CHI and coriolis
Buy one that you can use while your hair is still wet, I use Remington Wet to Straight and it works great.
GHD
GHD's !
GHD
the pink chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment