Friday, December 30, 2011

Best straighteners?

I want to get my sis some straighteners for crimbo, she has thick wavy hair and its hard to get straight, obviously GHD are the best but i'm not made of bloody money, are there any cheaper alternatives that are just as good?Best straighteners?
Looking through the laminated book of dreams, I suggest the Visiq straighteners. They're only 拢5.99. Looks like they're double insulated too, May even come with the kite mark.


Page number1342 Item number 442/4314





Or there always the sandwich toaster at the back of the cupboard you never use anymore, Just make sure you get all that dried hard cheese and congealed marg off first.Best straighteners?
What about Remmingtons. they are quite good and are really good


go to : www.remmington.com
I had GHD's and they broke in under a year.I've now got remington's and they're much better and only cost @ 拢40. Any make with ceramic plates that heat up to around 240 should be good, I'd advise against any really cheap ones though, they'll frazzle your sis' hair!
I would have to say GHS which are just as good as GHD but half the price. I normally buy Nicki Clarke but accidentally broke them and had to burrow a friends ones which were babyliss (they were rubbish), I decided that I had to buy a new pair and was originally going to buy GHD but same problems as you I wasn't made of money. So I went online and came across this website and found the most up to date in technology air straighteners (HS+Tourmaline). The good thing is that if you are not happy they will provide a full refund so I purchased them and have been really happy since, the best hair straighteners I have ever had. The good thing is that they look funky with different coloured plates and you also get free gifts (free hair clips , tail comb, safety mat and travel pouch). And the shocking thing is this will only cost you 拢39.99. This was the best investment I've made and I have been straightening my air for over 8 years and only brought these straighteners about 4 months ago.





website is: http://www.ghsdirect.com/hair-straighten鈥?/a>
Gama ceramic ion technology is the best. It's so fast and even if it's raining your hair keep straight
i used the wet to straight ones for a while and they weren't that bad actually nearly as good as ghd's and as her hair is quite thick %26amp; curly she can straighten it whilst its wet so it will be less of a hassle -





http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>
ive always used remington........but if your really skint tesco does a good steam iron for 拢7.99......bargain
Kodo hair straightners are fantastic, they are basically a carbon copy of ghd but minus the moolah, you can expect to pay approx 50 quid.


I swear by them, I have had my ones since '02 and I use them every day, value for money! They give you perfectly poker straight hair.
my daughter has told me that kodos are about 60 quid and are just as good
nicky clark is much cheaper i dont use it but my friend does and it comes out really straight
i spent a fortune on loads of straighteners which never worked on my curly hair, finally invested in some ghds and have never looked back, they really are the best and will probably save you money in the long run
DONT buy from she digital on ebay they are shite anothe rgood pair of straighteners are FHI, NICKY CLARKE.
hi,


just got some nicky clarke from boots on offer from 拢50. to 拢25.


plus you get boot points.


i have thick curly hair and these are great as long as she doesnt try to put alot of hair in the straighteners.


hope this helps
I bought Babyliss crimpers which not only crimp, but at a flick of a switch, straighten. Oh, how I wish there was some kind of hair-straightening drug!
GHD they are the best
GHD's are the best! Ive had the same pair for 3 years and they still look as good as new and havent conked out on me! My sis opted for the cheaper versions from Boots and is on about her 4th pair, they keep breaking. Id go the extra mile and spend that little bit extra seeing as she is your sis. You may get a good deal on line or from ebay! They have come down in price since they first came out!
I use corioliss pro straighteners and they are fantastic.(you can get them in pink) which is good for the girly girls. But i'm not sure how much they are I got mine off of ebay and they weren't that much. They've also lasted me about a year so far. I bought them because I couldn't afford GHD prices and corioliss are just as good.
I have always used a GHD and think they are fantastic... but I have just bought a 'Turbo Ion Ceramic Iron' to keep as a spare at my boyfriends house for when I stay there. It was half the price of my GHD but is as good, if not better.





It has a temp control, so you can choose how hot you want it, a feature that GHD's don't have. Its the same size and you can do all the same things with it. I have curly hair and I can get it dead straight in no time. It has super shiny plates which I have found actually makes my hair shinier.





Definately check them out, I thought I would always prefer GHD's but this is proving to be pretty tough competition.
lol my hair is thick and wavy to and I think all the other little straighteners are kind of useless apart from vidal sasson maximum they are ace! they have got not just two areas to do your hair in but have got three sticking out bits,you no three hot bits and they have a fine ,medium and thick heating setting they are wicked! p.s ghd are good but they damaage the hair shaft I should know I am a hair stylist! xxx
Conair flatiron from walmart and buy some garneir fructis!
Your right, you can't get better than GHDs. They're cheaper on a site called lookfantastic.com i think. You can also try getting 'futura' straighteners from salons, which some stylists use instead of GHDs. I had a pair for ages and they turned out to be much more reliable than the GHDs and were only about 45. You might have to shop around though!
everyone says that ghds are the best but i have chs and i think they are better good luck (they are cheaper too!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment