Friday, December 30, 2011

Best straighteners to purchase at target or walmart?

andis 1'; flat iron at walmart. it's like 15 bucks. don't ever buy any of the other brands they sell there unless it's a chi, sedu, solia, hai, ghd, or babyliss. you can read the reviews on amazon.com i really recommend the andis, you can curl, flip, straighten, wave, crimp, and spiral your hair. it's almost like the chi i have.Best straighteners to purchase at target or walmart?
Andis has great hair straighteners! You can get them at Target or Walmart, and they are usually just 20 or 25 dollars. I have had mine for a long time and never had to replace it, so they are good quality.





http://www.nextag.com/Andis-67460-Curved鈥?/a>





That one's good ^^


:)





Girls, answer my period question please? I really need some help :/





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Thanks :)Best straighteners to purchase at target or walmart?
the Chi straightner! you won't regret it! i've been through many straighteners [i straighten my hair everyday] and the best one i've had is the Chi! they are actually cheaper these days
I saw a Chi straightener at Target..and I adore my Chi...so I have to go with the original 1'; Chi.


:)
get a wet to straight flat iron from walmart there fairly ch3ap and work g3at! :-)
Get a Chi. Those are really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment