Friday, December 30, 2011

What are the best Straighteners for think hair and are cheap also i don't want them to be fake ?

please could u help me because my Straighteners are broke thank youWhat are the best Straighteners for think hair and are cheap also i don't want them to be fake ?
The best you can get at the moment are the ghds or the babyliss. I prefer the babyliss because they last you ( well they have lasted me ) 10 years and theyre still in good shape. Also I got mine from boots and they were ONLY 拢15 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still use them now and the difference is fabulous!What are the best Straighteners for think hair and are cheap also i don't want them to be fake ?
I have a Chi and really thick hair..i use it almost daily and it still heats up in under 5 minutes....of course i straighten my hair in layers so that its even...especially on the backside of my head....but usually takes no more than 10 minutes....





http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ce鈥?/a>





if you're not looking to spend a whole lot...you can get a decent straightener for a lot less..





http://www.amazon.com/Remington-S-7900t-鈥?/a>





i would also like to suggest that you stay away from the big bulky walmart-specials....the plastic plates keep you from getting all the way to the scalp and thus leave sort of a hump on the backside of your head...
I love walmarts revlon straightener I have the white, but they also come in black and they are only $20.00 and I have very thick hair and it works great and its cheap...my cuz bought a 300.00 on from a salon and now she uses my cheapie cuz it works better!
I have thick hair and I use Hedkandy straighteners; they're amazing! I think mine cost about 拢50/60 but they came with beach accessories too, so it'd be slightly cheaper if you just got them separate :)
Check TJ Maxx or some other store of the sort--I got a $150 straightener there last year for $50 and it works like a dream.
i use remignton t-style...i got it 4rm target, and it works great!
Ya man, get a Cortex!

No comments:

Post a Comment