Friday, December 30, 2011

What are the best straighteners to get near perfect straight hair, i do have thick hair though?

i have had extream trouble with my hair, its alot straighter than it use to be but it still isnt straight, i have thick hair and i regularly get it thinned to help, ive had lee staford and cameron hair straighteners and they have given good results but not good enough, any straightener ideas will have to work in the ukWhat are the best straighteners to get near perfect straight hair, i do have thick hair though?
I actually have one from revlon which was only $20 and it works really wellWhat are the best straighteners to get near perfect straight hair, i do have thick hair though?
I have thick hair too and I Use Remington Wet2Staight it works really well with hair thats not wet and its not too bad for you. I seriously think you should get one plus its the best Remington.
Chi is great, but if you're on a budget you can get a GVP at any Sally Beauty Supply store. They are pretty much just as great for half the price.
Try a Chi.
The best straightener is Hai. I have really thick wavy hair as well and this gives me poker straight hair without it looking flat and dull. It's a little expensive but its top of the line and really works.
my straightner is really good and it is a conair and it only comes in red but its has a built in comb for thick hair, and there is a straightner that its name has wet in it but im not sure and i went to this place called ultra and it has this awesome straightner and i heard good reviews of its and it only comes in this orange stripes. The conair is $25, the wet brand is $30-$50, and the one at ultra is $125
GHD's are really good and try a chi too. there are plenty of good ones out there! hope i helped!
I have extremely thick hair too, so I understand your problem. I have a Chi straightner, and it works perfectly!!!! I luvvv it!!!! You will love it too, but the cost is kinda pricey.....about 120 dollars. But thankfully, my sister bought it and gave it to me, so I didnt have to pay!! Teheheheh
ues a GHD!!! they work great for me and i have SUPER thick hair!! i LOVE it!!!
i have a chi, and pretty thick hair and it works AMAZINGGG! i just have the regular ceramic one. this one-http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ce鈥?/a>
Ghds OR FHIS AMDE BY SAME COMPANY
Buzz cut number 0
Try a CHI; they're expensive, but good. Or there's a brand called Aquage (check the spelling). Aquages are very good quality for a lower price than a CHI, I own one of both; my hair is really thick.
conair that is what i have it works great
the instyler is a great hair staightner! i love it.
the Chi is really good and not too expensive,, i think haha its good though.
i have thick hair too. i use a remington straightener. i divide my hair into 3 layers and i straighten my hair by layers.
GHD
GHD's Best ones you can get :)
CHI is by far the best, I have thick hair also, and it gets it silky straight.
GHDS definitely, they are expensive but well worth it,


and for like straighter hair, separate sections of your hair, from the underneath to the outside, and it makes it look straighter and stays straighter for longer, :)





hope i helped :)
GHDS!!!!!!!!!
get ghds


or i have vidal sassoon ones, my hairs kinda straight but i have really thick hair so yeh
Try:


-CHI


-Paul Mitchell


-Solia


-Sedu


-GHD





These are all good.
CHI straighteners work really well :)





answer?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
CHI

No comments:

Post a Comment